Fr. Santiago Library.
The college Library came into existence with the college in 1923. The first library was in a small room No.10. in the main building. In 1956 when the lebeau Auditorium was built, the western end of the ground floor was ended to the library block to be used as reading room. Later on the entire ground floor came to be used by the library department; In 2005 the number of volumes was 74,300. The same year (May 2005) the new Library building constructed at a cost of more than Rs. 1 crore has been dedicated to the students and staff of the college. At present the total number of volumes is 1,19,115. Library collection is housed subject-wise under the major streams as social sciences, sciences and humanities.